Consider having the Goodness Chick speak at your place of work, to teachers/ administrators, sports team or church on the following topics:
– Current drug trends/ Social media safety for your teen
– How to advocate for your teen
– Parenting strategies
– Self Care
– Creating a full quality of living
– The power of positive thinking
– Addiction, prevention & support in the work place
– Self care, motivation and empathy
Erin customs presentations to the needs of your school population. Topics include:
– The Power of Positive thinking
– The Power of Good Decisions (mental health, addiction, peer pressure, bullying, etc.)
– Pre-Prom Assembly
– The realities of social media & the domino effect
If interested in having the Goodness Chick speak at any of your events, please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing and availability. Thanks!
Besides speaking engagements, courses are also offered. Check out the below.
Course : The (near fool proof) guide to keeping your kids off drugs
It’s a scary world out there. Add the challenges our kids face when up against the pressure to use substances and it’s even scarier. This comprehensive course is an amazing way to drastically reduce your kid’s risk factors against drug use as well as strengthening their character and relationship with you. It’s a win-win!